Skip to main content

CONDITIONAL 0 1 2 3 | IF CLAUSES | #EnglishWithPuri



Conditional 0,1,2,3
(If Conditional)
Kalimat berandai-andai; Jika, kalau.

0. Utk menyatakan situasi yg umum, kenyataan bukan berandai (100% benar)
Ex. Kalau gak makan ya lapar.
- If I eat a lot, I gains weight
- If it rains, it's wet.
- If you don't eat, you feel hungry
Karena ini kenyataan maka If bisa diganti When.

1. Utk menyatakan situasi masa depan yg kemungkinan besar akan terjadi (90% terjadi).
Ex.
- If I see Joko tomorrow, I will speak to him.
- If it rains tomorrow, I will take a taxi.

2. Utk menyatakan situasi masa depan yg kemungkinan terjadinya kecil (10%).
Ex:
- If I saw Joko tomorrow, I would speak to him.
- If it rained tomorrow, I would take a taxi.
- If I were a Doctor, I would help the earthquke  victims.

3. Utk menyatakan situasi yg sudah berlalu dan tidak bisa diubah lagi.
Ex:
-If I had met Joko, I wouldn't have broken heart.
- If I had seen Joko, I would have spoke to him.
- If I had not been busy, I would have gone to the party.
Catatan:
- Will bisa diganti dg might yg artinya mungkin (50%-50%) bisa ya bisa tidak.
- Would bisa diganti could yg artinya bisa dilakukan (tidak mutlak).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prefix: in, im, il, ir, ig

1. The opposite of "mature" is: inmature immature ilmature irmature igmature 2. The opposite of "literate" is: inliterate imliterate illiterate irliterate igliterate 3. The opposite of "human" is: inhuman imhuman ilhuman irhuman unhuman 4. The opposite of "relevant" is: inrelevant imrelevant ilrelevant irrelevant igrelevant 5. The opposite of "noble" is: innoble imnoble ilnoble irnoble ignoble 6. The opposite of "correct" is: incorrect imcorrect ilcorrect ircorrect igcorrect 7. The opposite of "reversible" is: inreversible imreversible ilreversible irreversible igreversible 8. The opposite of "polite" is: inpolite impolite ilpolite irpolite igpolite 9. The opposite of "logical" is: inlogical imlogical illogical irlogical iglogical 10. The opposite of "visible" is: invisible imvisible ilvisible irvisible igvisible

International Phonetic Alphabet

Learn more : https://youtu.be/n4NVPg2kHv4