Skip to main content

25 Phrases Every English Intermediate Learner Must-Know



1. How's it going?
2. What have you been up to?
3. How have you been?
4. I've been busy, working,..
5. How about....
6. Sorry I can't...
7. Sure, sounds good
8. Do you want to ....?
9. What do you call this?
10. How do I get to (location)?
11. How a nice evening!
12. Have a good one!
13. Can I have (that thing) please?
14. (200 grams) of the (beef) please!
15. How do I (learn English)
16. How late are you open? Ten
17. Do you have any plan for (monday).
18. My ( face, arm....) hurts.
19. How much is this?
20. What did you say?
21. What does that mean?
22. I don't feel so good.
23. I need to go to (location)
24. I have to (verb).
25. When are we leaving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prefix: in, im, il, ir, ig

1. The opposite of "mature" is: inmature immature ilmature irmature igmature 2. The opposite of "literate" is: inliterate imliterate illiterate irliterate igliterate 3. The opposite of "human" is: inhuman imhuman ilhuman irhuman unhuman 4. The opposite of "relevant" is: inrelevant imrelevant ilrelevant irrelevant igrelevant 5. The opposite of "noble" is: innoble imnoble ilnoble irnoble ignoble 6. The opposite of "correct" is: incorrect imcorrect ilcorrect ircorrect igcorrect 7. The opposite of "reversible" is: inreversible imreversible ilreversible irreversible igreversible 8. The opposite of "polite" is: inpolite impolite ilpolite irpolite igpolite 9. The opposite of "logical" is: inlogical imlogical illogical irlogical iglogical 10. The opposite of "visible" is: invisible imvisible ilvisible irvisible igvisible

International Phonetic Alphabet

Learn more : https://youtu.be/n4NVPg2kHv4